Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy Is as Crazy Does

What beautiful weather we are having!

My Two Beautiful Girls!

My Two Beautiful Girls!

I just can’t help but write about it. This past weekend we visited a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin. We have never actually carved a pumpkin before, but Eric was so excited when I gave him the task he was ready to get right on it! The carving was basically uneventful, with the exception of my children running around with knives that Eric was using. We all escaped unharmed however.

Eric, the Girls and Harold!

Eric, the Girls and Harold!

Here are some pics of the girls and Eric carving and the finished product of Harold the Pumpkin.
Today we went out to lunch with our friends Elizabeth, Wreyeton and Kyler. The kids were all enjoying the free icecream you can get when you return your toy from the Chick-fil-A kids meal when Payton dropped hers on the floor. If you know Payton and her affinity for food you also know that this was no deterrent for her desire for ice-cream. She went right under the table and started licking it off the floor. So gross. I think that might be the grossest thing she has ever done and trust me she is the queen of gross. I promised her on her SECOND trip under the table for ice-cream that I would share this with everyone so here you go!

No comments: